Thursday 7 May 2020

The Chinese (Sting - The Russians, parody)


In Europe and America there's a growing feeling of hysteria
Conditioned to respond to the media sleaze
about the pandemic being caused by the Chinese.
Donald Trump said, "worst attack we've ever had"
He's stirring up a war that could end humankind.
He's such an ignorant, bigoted fool,
If the Chinese love their children too.

How can I save my little boy
from Trump and all his deadly toys?
He has no humanity or common sense
Just shouts and screams about his immigrant fence.
We share the same biology which came as a surprise to me
Believe me when I say to you
I hope the Chinese love their children too.

There is no historical precedent
WTF man, Trump is a president?
He's dumb enough to start a third world war.
He's a liar, a cheat and a son of a gun.
Mr.Trump says "He will protect you"
To accept that you'd have to be a fool
Believe me when I say to you
I hope the Chinese love their children too.

No comments:

Post a Comment