Tuesday 5 June 2018

Ex Labour Supporter

I used to be a Labour supporter, but then i read the sun and daily mail and swallowed lies like the 2007-8 World Financial Crisis was Labour's fault. I read that terrorist sympathiser is what we call a peace negotiator and someone who tried to stop the illegal financial wars that have led to mass migration from the middle east.
I read that calling for peace in Northern Ireland makes you an IRA supporter. I learned that despite the available evidence immigrants don't contribute to society and are given a free ride. None of them work as doctors or nurses and the vast majority of them don't contribute more to the country than they take out.

But i readily ignore the fact that the Tories have spent £800 billion in just 7 years on ...cuts ? lost £490 billion from our economy in foreign investments and sterling. That a minimum of 30,000 of the most vulnerable are lost every year due to cuts in the NHS. That our privacy is being trampled repeatedly with more thought police for the internet, while our streets are getting more violent every day.

I also ignore the fact that the Tories are supplying weapons to a known terrorist funding government Saudi Arabia. I also ignore the schools, hospitals and farms destroyed in Yemen with those weapons and the humanitarian disaster that followed.

I've also learned how to ignore the very obvious thievery of the Tory party as they plunder the public cookie jar and cost the taxpayer £100 billion a year in uncollected legally required Corporation Tax and have given away £93 billion annually in corporate welfare and subsidies to those same tax dodging corporations. I'm also quite happy to ignore the fact that the NHS i paid for with my Tax and N.I. contributions is being sold off to profit the wealthy, while putting up the cost to the taxpayer. Not only does the extra layer of admin and profit requirements from privatisation cost me in tax and N.I. contributions but it could also cost my family and friends their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment