Wednesday 6 June 2018

Tory Supporter

I've been a Tory supporter all my life, I believe in generations living on inherited wealth and increasing the gap between the rich and poor. I believe in repeating false stories and misleading statistics from a think tank we fund to backup a flawed ideology. I believe in watching poor people suffer, we like to sacrifice old people at xmas, the more we cut the winter fuel allowance, the more we sacrifice.

When we cut the NHS more poor people are disproportionately affected and hence thousands of the most vulnerable are spared years of pointless existence. We also especially like to cut funds from schools, education and benefits for the disabled. Sometimes, just for kicks, we burn a £50 note in front of a homeless person.

My skills include the trait of being able to avoid answering a simple question, blaming others for my own incompetence and the ability to act like i give a f**k on the odd occasion.
I believe in prioritising corporate welfare over the welfare state, after all there's plenty of poor people , but so few tax avoidance companies.

The main reason I believe these things is because of flawed logic, a selfish ideology, an inability to perform simple mathematical operations and the lack of a soul. Please don't judge or persecute me just because I revel in the suffering of innocents to improve my personal financial situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment