Sunday 6 September 2020

Boris' Rhapsody

Boris' Rhapsody.  (Queen Parady)

Is Brexit real life?
or is it just fantasy?
no political landslide
so I escaped from reality
wish I hadn't lied
why can't they just trust in me
I'm just a poor PM, don't give me sympathy
Because I'm easy come, easy go
probably high, morally low
these political winds blow,
but it doesn't really matter to me, to me

Mama just killed a deal
Put a gun to the EU's head
Pulled the trigger, now my deal's dead
Mama, the worst has just begun
'Coz I wanted everything done my own damn way
Mama, Eee Uuu
I wanted them to cry
"Boris please come back again this time tomorrow"
They carried on, carried on because none of my lies matter
Too late, my time has come
I wish I'd had a spine
Now I've wasted all that time
Goodbye, everybody, you all want me to go
Theresa left me on my own, 'coz she knew the truth
Mama, Eee Uuu
I just wanna cry
'Coz my party wishes I'd never been born at all

I couldn't see that they were smarter than I am
In Peru, In Peru, I tried to dance the Fandango
Barnier and Verhofstadt were always outsmarting me
Michel Barnier, Guy Verhofstadt, Jean-Claude Juncker, Antonio Tajani, Donald Tusk all tell me no, magnifico

I'm just a poor PM nobody likes me
He's just a poor PM who cheats the poorest families
Don't spare him the shame of his monstrosity
Easy come, easy go, they all want me to go
Britannia says yes, we all want you to go
He says no
Britannia says we all want you to go
He says no
Britannia says we all want you to go
He says no
We all want you to go, he yells no, We all want you to go, he yells no, We all want you to go,
He yells no, no, no, no, no, no, no
Oh Mama Eee Uuu, Mama Eee Uuu, Mama Eee Uuu they say no
Beelzebub put a devil inside of me, of me, of me

So you think you stop me, I'll spit in your eye
So you say you don't want me, I'm PM until I die
Oh Boris, can't do this to us Boris
Just get the hell out, Just get the hell right out of here!

Oh oh oh yeah, oh oh yeah
Britain doesn't matter
Anyone can see
Britain doesn't matter
Britain doesn't matter to me
Anyway, political winds blow...

No comments:

Post a Comment