Sunday 7 October 2018

Proud ?


I'd love to say I'm proud of what our country has become,
But we're ruled by elite kleptocrats these Tory fucking scum !
They kill the poor and vulnerable and kill the disabled too.
I really cannot stand the way they shit on me and you.
I'd love to say I'm proud of what our country has achieved,
But selling arms for genocide is an immoral creed.
We funnel the elites cash for them to tax havens around the world,
While cuts to public services kill our own, this is absurd.
I'd love to say I'm proud of how our country is perceived,
But we are the sick man of Europe because of Tory fucking greed.
They asset strip our country, while pandering to the far right,
It's time to say enough is enough, It's time to stand and fight !
So if you'd like to be proud of what our country could become,
It's time to vote, to march, to shout ! Get rid of Tory scum.
No more deaths will we suffer, no more this vile abuse.
The far right can fuck right off, and the Tories can fuck off too.

No comments:

Post a Comment