Thursday 21 June 2018

Right Wing Billionaire's Dream

To dream the right wing billionaire's dream,
To fight the impoverished foe,
To increase the unbearable sorrow,
To run when the brave dare to show.

To fight for unrightable wrongs,
To hate pure and immoral from afar,
To cry when the left's memes make you weary,
To suck up to a right wing media star.

This is my quest,
To follow right wing media stars
No matter how hopeless,
or immoral they are.

To fight for the far right
Without critical thinking or pause,
To be willing to march
Into London for a bigoted cause.

And I know if I'll only be true
To this inglorious quest
That my heart will be hateful and flawed
When I'm laid to my rest.

And the world will be far worse for this,
That one man scorned and mentally scarred
Still strove without any courage
To suck up to right wing media stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment