Tuesday 3 July 2018

Tory investor

*there may be sarcasm ahead* :

I'm an investor in Philip May's Capita group and I've made bags of cash in the last 8 years. Mainly because the Tories allow me to use tax loopholes and creative accounting. I have also been betting against Carillion on hedge funds for 3 years while the government were handing them contracts, even though they had 3 profit warnings. I will now take all my ill gotten gains out of our economy using tax havens thanks to Tory duplicity. The country may be suffering austerity but investors like me have never had it so good.

Labour plan to cap PFIs and theirs were all low cost short term. The Tories have no cap and have extended the terms way into the future until 2035, they have also added far more in terms of debt than Labour ever did. So now I'm making bags of cash because I invest in Kaiser Permanente and they will be getting the lion share of contracts in the NHS. Along with lots of other US health providers and let me tell you, they are mercenary, I'm going to be topping up my offshore account so much I'll be able to retire to my own private Island within 2 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment