Wednesday 11 July 2018

Ode to Theresa

I love the way you funnel our taxes,
to the bankers and corporations you serve.
The way you ensure policies to profit
investors like your husband's firm.

The way you smile in PMQs,
while lying to the house.
You really are as generous
as the hawk is to the mouse.

The way you help the disabled,
by ensuring their hardships increase
by taking away their mobility,
benefits and helping them to become deceased.

I love the neck chains you wear so proudly
to show the world your leash.
A subtle mark of slavery and servitude
as your policies are to the weak.

I'm sure I'll never meet you,
as in different circles we move.
But I'd love you to leave office immediately
so the lives of all Brits can improve.

So please take your kleptocratic underlings,
and your donations from those you serve.
And shove them where the sun don't shine
and that's more than you deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment